INVEST IN YOUR COMPANY – INVEST IN YOUR STAFF:
Guvon Academy has the resources and expertise to assist, implement and manage your training and business development compliance for you, in line with legislation as set out below.
• has qualified SDF (Academic and Qualifications framework knowledge) to manage your Skills and Perform Development proses for you
• offers SAQA accredited/registered formal and non-formal training programs at your premises (refer to our training programs)
• has the expertise to manage the Mandatory and Discretionary Grant documentation for your SETA: Employed and Unemployed
• can assist with your B-BBEE Development and Social Development compliance elements
B-BBEE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT COMPLIANCE
Activating a competent individual or company on the above mentioned legislation is critical and therefore a company has to plan specific strategic actions to interlink the above Acts to ensure company growth and success. For the company to achieve success in the Skills Development B-BBEE scorecard element, the Skills Development cannot be measured without a registered Workplace Skills Plan-Skills Development Act.
EMPLOYMENT EQUITY ACT
Understanding the Employment Equity Act is the most important part of the process. Once the EE Act is understood your organisation’s unique requirements can be addressed and the Act can then be implemented to address these needs succinctly. An Employment Equity Committee is the most important asset to effective employment.
SKILLS DEVELOPMENT ACT
Implementing the Skills Development Act, the role of the Skills Development facilitator, submission of the Workplace Skills Plan, Annual Training Reports, role of the Training Committee and to develop and implement your training plan in-line with the Scarce and Critical Skills and Sector Skills Reports from your SETA is of utmost importance for the development of your staff and company.
For further information contact Johann Oosthuizen
(011) 568 4967 | firstname.lastname@example.org