INVEST IN YOUR COMPANY – INVEST IN YOUR TEAM:
Guvon Academy has the resources and expertise to assist, implement and manage your training and business development compliance for you, in line with legislation as set out below.
• has a network of qualified Skills Development Facilitators to manage your Training and Development needs;
• offers accredited/registered formal and non-formal training programs at your premises;
• has the expertise to manage the Mandatory and Discretionary Grant documentation for your SETA.
PLACEMENT OF CANDIDATES
Guvon Academy can assist with the placement, mentoring and record-keeping of unemployed candidates which have to complete their work integrated learning (WIL) components. These candidates will become part of the team at your establishment and complete prescribed workplace tasks and activities as per their training programmes.
B-BBEE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT COMPLIANCE
Activating a competent individual or company on the above mentioned legislation is critical and therefore a company has to plan specific strategic actions to interlink the above Acts to ensure company growth and success. For the company to achieve success in the Skills Development B-BBEE scorecard element, the Skills Development cannot be measured without a registered Workplace Skills Plan-Skills Development Act.
EMPLOYMENT EQUITY ACT
Understanding the Employment Equity Act is the most important part of the process. Once the Employment Equity Act is understood your organisation’s unique requirements can be addressed and the Act can then be implemented to address these needs succinctly. An Employment Equity Committee is the most important asset to effective employment.
SKILLS DEVELOPMENT ACT
Implementing the Skills Development Act, the role of the Skills Development facilitator, submission of the Workplace Skills Plan, Annual Training Reports, role of the Training Committee and to develop and implement your training plan in-line with the Scarce and Critical Skills and Sector Skills Reports from your SETA is of utmost importance for the development of your staff and company.
INDUSTRY TRAINING MODULES
Training Modules specific to the hospitality industry are developed by Guvon Academy. Your establishment will benefit from specialised training interventions which is designed to engage and interact with your team.
- Professionalism and Teamwork
- Boosting revenue through sales
- First Aid Level 1
- Basic Fire Fighting Workshop
- Health and Safety Training
- Health and Safety Management
- Management Development Programme (MDP)
- Workplace Discipline
- Reception Operations and Services
- Intermediate Pastry Skills
- Plating and Presentation of Food
- Stock and Cost Control
- Wine & Beverage Service Skills
- Waitering Skills
- Guest Room Cleaning
- Housekeeping Stock Control
- Laundry Operations
- Working with Chemicals
For further information contact us:
(011) 568 4967 | firstname.lastname@example.org